Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy December

Crazy times, as we prepare for the holidays and continue post-production on the film.

If you're looking to catch your Ten Inch Heroes on TV, you have lots of choices this week:

* Sean Wing (Tadd) will be on "What About Brian" either tomorrow or next Monday (conflicting reports!). He plays a surfer dude named Sven.

* Clea DuVall (Jen) is back on Heroes tomorrow.

* A very young Elisabeth Harnois (Piper) can be seen in reruns of "One Magic Christmas" for those of you who want to get into the holiday spirit.

* And we have new episodes of Supernatural and One Tree Hill. Yay! Looks like much will be revealed in Supernatural this week.

There's a new picture of Danneel over on the website.

And we have time for a few quick questions:

Will Ten Inch Hero have any advanced screenings or be shown in any film festivals?

I know I sound like a broken record (or is that a "corrupted mp3" these days?), but it's still too early to comment. We just don't want to speculate, and then be wrong.

Be assured, any upcoming screenings will be announced both here and on the website.


I've heard people compare Ten Inch Hero to Empire Records. Is that a favourable comparison?

Yeah, I think Jensen commented about that early on, and it's made its way around the net. A few other actors who auditioned also made the comparison.

I gotta be honest. I've never seen Empire Records. (::Betsy is embarrassed::)

But I'll tell you what...I'll put it at the top of my queue and watch it over the holidays, then I'll let you know.

I do know Empire Records has some very dedicated fans--that's certainly something we plan to ask Santa to bring us!

Have a question? Email the Ten Inch Hero crew at teninchhero@gmail.com.

No comments: